This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Why you deserve it!
●Made of high quality material, reusable, saving your money, protecting the environment, and improving your quality of life.
●Generously sized to fit most pails and waste cans. The elastic top is strong and easily folded over a garbage can.
●The bag with two straps with snaps on the top can be used as a pail liner as well as hang it off the bathroom or door.
●A must have if you are cloth diapering. Keep the smell and mess contained. So easy to just throw in the wash with the diapers.
●Colors are vibrant, cute laundry bag, great for cloth diapers.
●Material: High quality TPU
●Dimensions: L28”*W25”. Bottom wide: 25 inches. Top wide: 14.5 inches.
●Recommend buying two pail liners so that you can rotate these out every time washing diapers.
●Allow throwing it into the wash with the diapers and hang it upside down to dry or tumble dry on low
- Water-resistant fabric. The inner layer is lined with PUL( (polyurethane laminate).
- Teamoy diaper pail liner fits for the most large diaper pails. 2 handy snap straps make the bag easy to pick out or attach to hooks or towel rails. The elastic band fits closely to the edge of the pail. so you don’t worry it will slip down.
- These bags are perfect for soiled laundry and dirty cloth diapers. Storing your dirty diaper at home, and transporting them to the laundry machine is easier with a liner.
- The two-pail system is a best choice. You can use a new liner on laundry day.
- Washable diaper liner bag. Wash it with your diapers and let them air dry! Mark: Not 100% waterproof because of sewing made