This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The Guide 65 Sport is the perfect fit for smaller cars and helps protect your child longer in both rear and forward facing positions. Rear-facing, it keeps them comfortable up to 40 pounds. Change the seat to a forward-facing position once they’re ready, and they’ll be snug in the 5-point harness all the way to 65 pounds. The Guide 65 Sport Convertible Car Seat will fit three seats across in the back of most vehicles, making it great for both growing families and carpools.
- 2-IN-1 CONVERTIBLE CAR SEAT – Two modes of use: rear-facing car seat 5-40 pounds and forward-facing car seat 22-65 pounds.
- SIDE IMPACT PROTECTION – This convertible car seat includes side impact protection so that you can rest easy knowing that your little one is safer in the car.
- ADJUSTS AS CHILD GROWS – The Safety 1st Guide 65 Sport Convertible Car Seat includes an adjustable headrest as well as a 5-point harness with up-front adjustment, making it easy to give your child a snug fit as they grow.
- COMPACT DESIGN – The compact design of this convertible car seat is great for cars both large and small, taking up less space and fitting three across the back seat of most vehicles.
- EASIER INSTALLATION – The car seat is easier to install thanks to LATCH compatibility. Instead of using your vehicle’s seat belts, click it into your LATCH-equipped car for a quicker install.