This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Your child will love hopping into the car knowing Batgirl is along for the ride! The KidsEmbrace DC Comics Batgirl Combination Booster Car Seat has been rigorously tested and exceeds Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS 213), plus it was given a “Best Bet” rating by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. It is approved for forward-facing use with the five-point harness for children between 22 and 65 pounds and 29 to 49 inches in height, and it can be converted into a belt-positioning booster for kids between 30 and 100 pounds and 38 to 57 inches in height. The crotch belt can be used in two different positions to accommodate your growing child, and the headrest can be adjusted to three different heights. The headrest also features energy-absorbing EPS foam for maximum side-impact protection. The contoured seat is comfortable for long rides, and the cushioned seat cover is machine-washable for easy cleaning. Two cup holders provide a handy place for drinks, snacks, or toys, and Batgirl’s cape can be removed for use as a blanket. The combination five-point harness booster car seat is easy to install with or without LATCH and the top tether. It measures 19-1/2 by 19 by 29-1/2 (L x W x H) (headrest down) to 19-1/2 by 19 by to 32-1/2 (L x W x H) (headrest up), and it weighs 15 pounds.
- Comfortable contoured seat with high back; 2 cup holders for drinks or snacks; removable cape can be used as a blanket
- 2-position crotch belt and 3-position adjustable-height headrest with energy-absorbing EPS foam; 5-point harness straps easily adjust with one hand
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety “Best Bet” rating for booster car seats; exceeds Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (FMVSS 213)
- Approved for forward-facing use for children between 22 and 65 pounds and 29 to 49 inches in height; can be converted into a belt-positioning booster car seat for older kids between 30 and 100 pounds and 38 to 57 inches in height
- Easy to install with or without LATCH connectors and top tether