This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Are you tired of…
Plastic freezer trays that won’t give so popping out one cube often results in the other cubes popping out too?
Odd shape silicone trays where single cubes won’t release so you spend ages twisting the tray making your fingers sore?
Freezer trays that have lids which are difficult to pop off and put back on when frozen?
Freezer trays where each portions is too small making it less useful when your baby grows and needs more volume?
Announcing The Kiddo Feedo Freezer Tray – The Smart, Safe and Simple Way to Freeze Homemade Baby Food!
The non-stick flexible silicone and the wider, round cubes enables you to release portions individually or as many as you need without disturbing the other cubes. Just squeeze the bottom of the cube and the portion pops right out!
The lid being made of silicone means it’s easy to clip on and remove. It protects your food whilst in the freezer, and can be labeled with a ball-point pen.
The shape of the tray allows for easy stacking and saves valuable space in the freezer and is lightweight, offering as much as 2.5 oz of volume per portion.
Making your own baby food in batches has never been simpler. Not only is it cheaper than buying pre-made foods, the nutrients stay in tact and you get to chose the best ingredients for your baby! Blend up a bunch of one food and fill up the tray. Secure lid and place tray in the freezer. Once frozen transfer the cubes into ziplock bags and you’re done! The tray is now ready for a new food to store!
The Kiddo Feedo Freezer Tray has been seen on TV and is endorsed by dietician and author of Feeding Baby, Clancy Harrison.
Order Your Tray Today! Click the Orange ‘Add to Cart’ Button at the Upper Right Corner of this Page
- FOOD CONTAINERS THAT ARE 100% SAFE – The Kiddo Feedo Freezer Tray is made of FDA and LFGB approved premium quality food-grade silicone which is naturally stain resistant, sterlized and odor free. It is tested free of any BPA’s, BPS, PVC, phthalates, lead, latex, nitrosamines and other nasties that can leach into the food. It won’t stain or gain scuffs/scratches over time like plastic baby food containers can do, and the tray is safe to use in the freezer, oven (460°F), microwave and dishwasher.
- EASILY REMOVABLE GENEROUS SIZE PODS – 9 x 2.5oz portions with 1oz/2oz volume markings offers the perfect size cubes for your growing baby. Fill the pods up to half full early on, and up to completely full as your baby grows. No need for different size trays! The wide, round shape of each pod and the sturdy base of the tray releases each portion with minimal effort – no more twisting and sore fingers and no more cracked/broken glass jars!
- UNIQUE CLIP-ON LID DESIGN – The lid being made of silicone (not plastic like most freezer tray lids) means it’s safer and less harmful, it’s soft and bendable and will therefore keep its shape at all times and never crack. The wide and deep flaps makes the lid easy to remove when frozen and easy to clip back on when refreezing. With the clip-on lid giving a secure seal, it helps prevent any contamination, freezer burns and food spillages.
- DURABLE & MULTI FUNCTIONAL TRAY – use the Kiddo Feedo Freezer Tray for breast milk storage, as a large ice cube tray, to preserve fresh herbs, toddler finger food tray when introducing new foods, baking tray for mini muffins, mini cupcakes or muffins, for jello or big lollipops, to make mini soaps or mini candles or as a left over freezer storage container for broths, wine, juice, soups and sauces – the functions of this tray are endless!
- FREE FEEDING GUIDE & RECIPE E-BOOK – Kiddo Feedo has partnered with award-winning author and dietitian Clancy Harrison, to bring you a 47-page eBook jam-packed with baby feeding info as well as baby food recipes that are strategically designed to develop powerful brains, dense bones, strong muscles and tough immune systems. PLEASE NOTE! Instructions on how to download the eBook will arrive with your order. If you need assistance with the download, please contact us – the eBook is yours to enjoy!