This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
GroVia set out to create a prefold from the best materials. With only baby’s comfort in mind, we chose a unique blend of rayon made from bamboo/organic cotton, serged with beautiful and durable thread and stamped them instead of adding a scratchy label.
- MODERN PREFOLD CLOTH DIAPER: With only baby’s comfort in mind, GroVia chose a unique blend of rayon made from bamboo and organic cotton, serged with beautiful and durable thread and stamped instead of adding a scratchy label.
- ECONOMICAL CHOICE FOR PARENTS: Prefolds are versatile, easy to clean, silky soft, and trim. Use the prefold on their own or for an economical absorbency insert option for use in your favorite GroVia Hybrid Cloth Diaper Shell.
- SOFT THREE PACK: Each size comes in a pack of three, giving you enough to always have on hand while the other prefolds are in use or in the wash.
- PREPARATION BEFORE USE: Wash each prefold in warm water with detergent and tumble dry, repeating this process 3-4 times before first use. The prefolds will continue to gain absorbency with more washing.
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Remove as much solid matter as possible. Place soiled diaper in a dry diaper pail. No soaking needed. Wash every 2 days using a heavy duty cycle on warm or regular hot with full amount of good cleaning detergent. Tumble dry low.