This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
CLICK. That’s the sound of a secure install. The Nautilus Snug Lock LX is equipped with Snug Lock Technology for a hassle-free installation using either vehicle seat belt or LATCH. In three easy steps, you can feel confident you’ve got a secure install. The 3-in-1 harness booster converts from a 5-point harness booster (22-65 lbs.), to a high back booster (40-100 lbs.) to a backless booster (40-100 lbs.) to a slimmer backless booster (40-120 lbs.). The Simply Safe Adjust harness allows you to adjust the harness and headrest together as your child grows, and then the harness stores away easily in booster mode. You’ll appreciate the ease of the fuss-free harness and machine-washable fabrics. Little passengers will enjoy the dual cup holders, armrest storage, and recline. Nautilus Snug Lock LX grows with your child and is the last car seat you’ll ever buy.
- SnugLock Installation Technology – installs in less than one minute with either vehicle seat belt or LATCH
- Converts from 5-point harness car seat (22-65 lbs.) to highback booster (40-100 lbs.) to backless booster (40-100 lbs.) to a slimmer backless booster (40-120 lbs.)
- Removable armrests for a better fit that keeps your child protected up to 120 lbs. for longevity of use, in keeping with American Academy of Pediatrics’ recommendations
- Simply Safe Adjust Harness adjusts the height of your harness and headrest, in one motion, to ensure that your child is always properly secured
- Integrated harness storage system holds unused harness straps while in the belt-positioning booster mode
- Graco ProtectPlus Engineered: a combination of the most rigorous crash tests that helps protect your child in frontal, side, rear & rollover crashes; additional testing based on the New Car Assessment Program and for extreme car interior temperatures