This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
A salve is a natural healing ointment. First we infuse our blend of organic herbs in non-GMO grapeseed oil in glass containers in cold and dark conditions. This extracts the nutrients and healing properties of the herbs into the oil and not any toxins that would leach from plastic infusion containers. Then beeswax is added to provide structure and protection, as well as organic raw coconut oil and a touch of castor oil to offer soothing and emollient. Vitamin E is well established to have benefit to the skin and extends the shelf life of the otherwise preservative free salve. This process has been used by herbalists, grandmothers, mothers and families for thousands of years, and now we continue the tradition. There is no better way to keep baby rash free than keeping skin dry by changing diapers often, avoiding food triggers, and avoiding diapers, detergents and other products that may cause irritation. Rashes do sometimes occur though, and when they do, we reach for our Baby Salve.
- Note: This salve contains organic coconut oil. If you suspect a sensitivity to coconut oil, please try our coconut free Newborn Salve. It’s not just for newborns!
- This salve is carefully crafted using the utmost care and using well known and trusted ingredients for baby care such as organic calendula, and burdock, and coconut oil, to yield a beautiful and effective balm for your baby..Cloth diaper safe.
- Unscented and Fragrance Free. Smell only the botanical scent of the ingredients and that of your delicious baby.
- Tushies aren’t the only areas on a baby that need care. Avoid overbathing by using a small amount of salve to wipe down areas that tend to collect debris and get irritated. Fat little necks, behind ears and knees, and in various rolls and folds can be kept healthy with an occational application of a thin layer of Ora’s Amazing Herbal Baby Salve.
- Ora’s Amazing Herbal is a family run company that began when Ora developed this salve for her baby.