This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Our cute duck plate‘s strong suction keeps mealtime on the table and off the floor. Holding the plate firmly in place, the suction makes the plate perfect for the young toddler learning to scoop, and also saving parents’ day from cleaning up the mess after each meal. Sized approximately 8.7 inch across, 7.9 inch tall, and 1 inch deep, our toddler plate fits most highchairs. Cute shape with divided sections allow enough food nutritional diversity for your little ones.
Size: 8.7×7.9×1 inch
Material: Food-grade Silicone
- Self Feeding – Our toddler plates divided is perfect for little ones learning to self-feed. The baby plates with suction is perfectly sized for toddler portions. A strong suction base ensures the dish stays put. The mini size 8.7×7.9×1 inch can fits most highchair trays. Great for use on highchair trays or tables
- 100% Food Grade Silicone – Our toddler plate silicone use only the highest quality, FDA-approved material. All of silicone products are BPA-Free, PVC-free, Phthalate-free, and BPS -free to ensure the safety of your baby
- Convenient – Thanks to the suction base, the plate safely attaches itself to almost any smooth surface, including high-chair trays. More convenient for children to achieve self-feeding without having to worry about them making a mess on the floor or dropping their plates
- Durable – Silicone does not warp or damage and can withstand both hot and cold temperatures. It is also resistant to age, sunlight, moisture and chemicals
- Warning – It is normal for silicone products to contain odors. Our products are safe and non-toxic after quality inspection. Expose the plate to the air for 2-3 days and the smell will naturally dissipate